"" Sweet Tooth Studio: Wedding Season Underway! ""

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Season Underway!

It's (unofficially) the wedding season.Thousands of couples across the country will walk down the aisle from now until September, June being the most popular month. I have received my first paper invitation (1 of 3) in the mail this week and a save-the-date a couple of weeks before that. So if you are the bride,bride's mother or in a bridal party, take a look at a few sweet items that Zazzle has to offer. From customized Bridal Shower invites, Save the Date cards, Wedding invitations, Bridal party buttons to Bride/Groom T-Shirts. The coolest thing is that you can personalize every product. Take a look around!




** I wanted to share this photo I took when I was in Prague last November. I was sitting in an outside cafe in the centre square in Prague trying to stay warm. I looked over and this beautiful couple were talking their wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment