"" Sweet Tooth Studio: From my kitchen to yours! ""

Thursday, November 14, 2013

From my kitchen to yours!


Have you started your holiday baking? Or even decided what your going to bake.I find it hard to decide what to bake each holiday season. Too many choices, do I bake, cookies, brownies, cakes, bars, squares there are way to many choices.

 I love to bake during the holidays and then give them out as gifts. Otherwise, if I keep them around I'll just end up eating them all. Seriously, baking is so dangerous that way.

Then how do you package your yummy treats. There are so many creative ways to package your baked goods. Don't forget to personalize them with a sweet note or sticker!

Custom Wrapping Paper

How sweet are these ideas!




Package your cookies in cute little boxes!








Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper




Affiliate Exclusive! Save $10 off Any Order $30+ at Cardstore! Use Code: CAM3849, Valid through 11/2

No comments:

Post a Comment